Open the doors to a whole new world by enrolling in The PADI Open Water Diver Course! The underwater world is filled with beauty, especially on The Big Island of Hawaii.
Advanced Open Water Diver Course
- 5 Open Water Dives
- eLearning course Add on
- Private Course add on upgrade
- Rental BCDs, Regulators and wetsuit are available for $180 for the entire course (Fins, Masks, and Snorkel are required)
The Open Water diver course is a great way to get your foot in the door, but why stop there! Expand your underwater horizons by taking part in the PADI Advanced Open Water Course! This course will not only provide you with the knowledge needed to navigate like a pro, but it’ll teach you how to safely dive to 100ft! In addition you will be able to take part in 3 different Adventure Dives helping you to expand on your existing skills such as buoyancy, or learn new skills like underwater fish ID, search and recovery, the list goes on! Call today and go further as a diver today!!
Advanced Open Water Diver Course Breakdown:
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course consists of eLearning and 5 fun Adventure dives! The eLearning may seem daunting at first, but remember you only need to complete the sections that correspond to the Adventure Dives you choose. 2 Adventure Dives are required for course completion which are:
- The Underwater Navigation Dive
- The Deep Adventure Dive
The next 3 Adventure Dives are for you to choose! As of right now we offer the following adventure dives:
- The Peak Performance Buoyancy Dive
- The Search and Recovery Dive
- The Night Dive
- The Underwater Naturalist Dive
- The Fish ID dive
Call and book today to get started on your adventures!
Must Review Before Purchase
- Students must arrive 30 minutes in advance of course start time. Each student must be fully prepared (eLearning, PADI Medical and Liability paperwork, and student learning agreement completed). Failure to arrive without all necessary documentation will result in rescheduling to a private course at an additional $300.
- Students rescheduling less than 24hrs prior or mid course, will result in a $200 rescheduling fee for a group course or $300 for a private course.
- Certification courses are not refundable, if you are unable to complete the course within your stay, you have one year from the date of purchase to reschedule.
- Students who demonstrate the need for one on one instruction, per instructor recommendation, will be required to rebook to a private course at $300.
- The course minimum is 2 people, if you are the only person booked in a group course you will have the option to reschedule to another date or pay for a private course of an additional $300.
- Fins, mask, and snorkel that are suitable for diving are required prior to the first day of the course, please note, you will not be able to begin your course without them. We are happy to find the right fit for you and offer a 10% student discount for an entire package. Rescheduling fees will apply. If you need to purchase these items you must purchase them, at a minimum, the day before your course.
- The minimum participants needed for any recreational/specialty course is 2, if the minimum is not met for a certain course your options are upgrade to a private course or reschedule to an existing group course.
- Relaxed one on one training with your instructor.
- Flexible dates and schedule, go at your own pace (slow/fast).
- Assistance with moving heavy SCUBA gear, students such as keiki ages 10-15 or older folks who may need assistance managing the weight of gear with ease.
- If you feel uneasy about doing a course in a group or uneasy about being in the water in general, we highly recommend doing a private course.