Learn the basics of diving then take an introductory tour of the reef to experience the underwater world of beautiful Hilo, Hawaii.
Certified Night Shore Dive
- Certified Diver
About night scuba diving in Hilo
It’s an entirely different world when the sun sets below the horizon! Come explore unseen worlds and discover how our ocean comes to life under the moonlit sky.
Your divemaster will guide you on an incredible illuminated journey through the abundance of sea life below and will ensure you have an exciting and memorable experience.
Leave your gear at home and dive in our top-of-the-line equipment including 2018 Atomic Z3 regulators and Oceanic BCDs. Come explore the unseen abundance of Hawai‘i Island!
Book your night scuba diving experience today!
Please check in 10 minutes prior to the start time of your tour. Detailed check-in directions will be included in your confirmation email.
Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hour notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather, should a tour fail to reach our minimum capacity (2) or other unforeseen circumstances. In all cases we will do our best to offer alternative dates for your tour. No-shows will be charged the full price. Late arrivals may be charged a late arrival fee. Contact us by phone (808-934-8344) to cancel or inquire about a cancellation.
This tour: Is not suitable for those who are pregnant, over 300lbs, have back problems, or cannot swim unassisted in the open ocean.
All tours: Leave promptly at the specified time. Tours will not be held back for late arrivals and missed tours will not be eligible for refund. If guests require rental gear for this adventure, they will be responsible for showing up before the specified time in order to have gear fitted and be ready for an on-time departure.
Certified Divers: Must show proof of Open Water Diver or higher certification upon check-in.
- Must be able to converse and understand detailed instruction in English.
- Must be able to carry 50lbs of equipment on your back unassisted.
- Must complete and submit PADI/NAUI mandatory medical questionnaire 72h prior to excursion (provided after booking). Those with lung, heart, or other major medical issues should contact the store for more information.
- Individuals must successfully pass classroom and confined portion of activity in order to proceed to ocean dive component.
- Refunds will not be honored for individuals who submit late medical questionnaires or who are unable to complete the activity in full.
ALL Divers: MUST wait at least 12 hours before ascending to altitude above 2,500 ft after your dive. A two-tank dive increases your wait time to 18 hours.