Open the doors to a whole new world by enrolling in The PADI Open Water Diver Course! The underwater world is filled with beauty, especially on The Big Island of Hawaii.
One Tank Boat Dive – Sea Turtles & Tropical Reef
- Certified Diver Priced per person
- Snorkeler Ride Along Only bookable with a paid diver in the same party
- Refresher Course
- Gear Rental
Come enjoy a one tank boat dive along the pristine Hilo coast!
Your fun exploration begins as you step onto Hilo’s only commercial dive boat and leave the beautiful shoreline to explore some of the best dive sites to be found in the area.
Join in for an exhilarating dive to unspoiled reefs with the attention of expert guides. Diving in Hawaii is a great way to enjoy the Big Island’s underwater paradise and the Hawaiian Islands consistently rank as a number one destination for scuba divers worldwide!
Don your gear and descend below the waves to encounter rarely accessed reefs and be greeted by an abundance of marine life including colorful fish, and a variety of coral, you might even meet a curious green turtle or two!
Your 2 1/2-hour tour includes an expert guide who will ensure your comfort and safety while in this vibrant underwater paradise. Book this special tour now and get ready to experience the wild side of Hilo, under the water.
This tour: Is for certified divers only. We do not guarantee to see Green Sea Turtles.
It is not suitable for those who are pregnant, over 300lbs, have back / mobility problems, or cannot swim unassisted in the open ocean.
All tours: Leave promptly at the specified time. Tours will not be held back for late arrivals and missed tours will not be eligible for refund. If guests require rental gear for this adventure, they will be responsible for showing up before the specified time in order to have gear fitted and be ready for an on-time departure. Sightings of wildlife can not be guaranteed.
Certified Divers: Must show proof of Open Water Diver or higher certification upon check-in.
– Must be able to converse and understand detailed instruction in English.
– Must be able to carry 50lbs of equipment on your back unassisted.
– Must complete and submit PADI/NAUI mandatory medical questionnaire 72h prior to excursion (provided after booking). Those with lung, heart, or other major medical issues should contact the store for more information.
– Individuals must successfully pass classroom and confined portion of activity in order to proceed to ocean dive component.
– Refunds will not be issued for individuals who submit late medical questionnaires or who are unable to complete the activity in full.
ALL Divers: MUST wait at least 12 hours before ascending to altitude above 2,500 ft after your dive. A two-tank dive increases your wait time to 18 hours.