Open the doors to a whole new world by enrolling in The PADI Open Water Diver Course! The underwater world is filled with beauty, especially on The Big Island of Hawaii.
Shore Dive Sea Turtle Cove 2 Tank
- Certified Diver Priced per person
- Refresher Course Add On Priced per person
- Gear Rentals
Explore the unseen side of Hawai‘i Island!
If you have come to Hawaii to enjoy diving along the lush and iconic East Hawaiian coast, this is the excursion for you!
Guided by local, experienced dive professionals, your tour departs in the morning just a few miles from where your breathtaking dive site resides. After a safety briefing and review of the creatures likely to be encountered, enjoy a non-taxing tour of the underwater wonders near Hilo.
The waters around Hilo are especially unique as the cool fresh water springs that enter the sea along the coast regulates ocean temperatures and prevents coral bleaching.
Hilo’s coastline is renowned for its brackish waters and abundant sea turtle population and beautiful coral as well as a wealth of marine diversity including octopus, manta rays, eels and tropical reef fish.
Your dive master will guide you on an incredible journey through the abundance of sea life and will ensure you have a fun and memorable experience. Come and explore the unseen, underwater side of Hilo, Hawaii.
This tour: Is not suitable for those who are pregnant, over 300lbs, have back problems, or cannot swim unassisted in the open ocean.
All tours: Leave promptly at the specified time. Tours will not be held back for late arrivals and missed tours will not be eligible for refund. If guests require rental gear for this adventure, they will be responsible for showing up before the specified time in order to have gear fitted and be ready for an on-time departure.
Certified Divers: Must show proof of Open Water Diver or higher certification upon check-in.
– Must be able to converse and understand detailed instruction in English.
– Must be able to carry 50lbs of equipment on your back unassisted.
– Must complete and submit PADI/NAUI mandatory medical questionnaire 72h prior to excursion (provided after booking). Those with lung, heart, or other major medical issues should contact the store for more information.
– Individuals must successfully pass classroom and confined portion of activity in order to proceed to ocean dive component.
– Refunds will not be honored for individuals who submit late medical questionnaires or who are unable to complete the activity in full.
ALL Divers: MUST wait at least 12 hours before ascending to altitude above 2,500 ft after your dive. A two-tank dive increases your wait time to 18 hours.
Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hour notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather, should a tour fail to reach our minimum capacity (2) or other unforeseen circumstances. In all cases we will do our best to offer alternative dates for your tour. No-shows will be charged the full price. Late arrivals may be charged a late arrival fee. Contact us by phone (808-934-8344) to cancel or inquire about a cancellation.