Open the doors to a whole new world by enrolling in The PADI Open Water Diver Course! The underwater world is filled with beauty, especially on The Big Island of Hawaii.
Peak Performance Specialty Course
- 2 Open Water Training Dives
- eLearning Course
- Private Course Upgrade
- BCD, Regulator, Wetsuit, and Weight rentals are available for an extra $60 Fins, Masks, and snorkels are not provided and must be purchased in advance (10% student discount on full package)
Even after going through the entire Open Water Diver Course, buoyancy control can still be very difficult to master. Though the Open Water Diver is a great course to learn the basics of diving, it doesn’t cover everything, and by taking the Peak Performance Buoyancy Course you will learn how to achieve advanced positioning, weighting, finning techniques, and breath control. Learning these skills will make diving substantially easier and more enjoyable. Completely this course will enable you to admire your surroundings with much more ease while using air more effectively improving bottom time!
Peak Performance Specialty Course Breakdown:
Before getting in the water, there will be a small segment of elearning that can be completed in a matter of hours. Two training open water dives will teach you to master your buoyancy skills and put them to good use!
Book now and get started!
Must Review Before Purchase
- Students must arrive 30 minutes in advance of course start time. Each student must be fully prepared (eLearning, PADI Medical and Liability paperwork, and student learning agreement completed). Failure to arrive without all necessary documentation will result in rescheduling to a private course at an additional $300.
- Students rescheduling less than 24hrs prior or mid course, will result in a $200 rescheduling fee for a group course or $300 for a private course.
- Certification courses are not refundable, if you are unable to complete the course within your stay, you have one year from the date of purchase to reschedule.
- Students who demonstrate the need for one on one instruction, per instructor recommendation, will be required to rebook to a private course at $300.
- The course minimum is 2 people, if you are the only person booked in a group course you will have the option to reschedule to another date or pay for a private course of an additional $300.
- Fins, mask, and snorkel that are suitable for diving are required prior to the first day of the course, please note, you will not be able to begin your course without them. We are happy to find the right fit for you and offer a 10% student discount for an entire package. Rescheduling fees will apply. If you need to purchase these items you must purchase them, at a minimum, the day before your course.
- The minimum participants needed for any recreational/specialty course is 2, if the minimum is not met for a certain course your options are upgrade to a private course or reschedule to an existing group course.
- Relaxed one on one training with your instructor.
- Flexible dates and schedule, go at your own pace (slow/fast).
- Assistance with moving heavy SCUBA gear, students such as keiki ages 10-15 or older folks who may need assistance managing the weight of gear with ease.
- If you feel uneasy about doing a course in a group or uneasy about being in the water in general, we highly recommend doing a private course.