5-Day Long Summer Fun Camp
- Participant Ages 8 to 18
Your child will learn Snorkeling, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, First Aid and much more in a fun and safe environment!
Summer Camp Itinerary:
- Campers will have a swim test in the form of games
- They will learn about ocean dangers, currents, and rip tides
- How to tread water and do survival floats
- How to make improvised flotation device with a pair of pants
- Learn techniques to keep them safe in the water and prevent drowning in a fun and safe
- Snorkeling lessons and tour!
- Learn fish and marine life identification
- Learn the importance of keeping our Aina clean and protected
- Basics of First Aid
- How to properly dress wounds
- Improvised splints
- Learn what is in a first aid kit and what the items are used for
- Learn what do in emergency situations inside and out of the water
- Kayak lessons and tour!
- Kayak basics and safety
- Learn what to do if your kayak capsizes
- Learn how to help direct others if they capsize
- Fun kayak relay races
Stand Up Paddle Boarding:
- Stand Up Paddle Board lessons and tour!
- Water games
- Free play
- Summer camp recap
Lunch, snacks, and drinks are included