Schedule Week Sessions will be 4 days (over 1 week) of training from 9:00am – 12:00pm.
Jr. Water Safety or Jr. Snorkeling - Registration
- 4 days (over 1 week) of training from 9 AM to 12 Noon
- Jr. Water Safety (ages 8-11) OR (ages 12-15)
- Jr. Snorkeling (ages 8-11) OR (ages 12-15)
Get your Jr. Water Safety or Jr. Snorkeling Training with us!
** NOT A LEARN-TO-SWIM PROGRAM **
** LIMITED AVAILABILITY **
Jr. Water Safety
Join us in summer fun centered around safety in the ocean! The summer program is designed to teach and encourage strength, endurance, and most of all safety. This program introduces what to do in an emergency, knowing personal limits, and how to contact the proper help. We look forward to sharing our knowledge for safe water practices.
Join us this summer to learn about the marine environment and get a chance to see it firsthand through snorkeling. The summer program is designed to teach how to properly use gear, learn conditions, and to learn and respect the ocean creatures. This program introduces the ocean world and how to take care of it. We look forward to sharing our passion for the ocean and all it has to offer.
- 100 yd swim (300ft)
- Back float – 1 min
- Tread water – 1 min
- Underwater swim without a breath for 3yd (15ft)
- Basic understanding of the 4 swim strokes (Freestyle, Breaststroke, Backstroke, and Butterfly)
Course prices include the following:
Jr. Water Safety:
- Learn water safety in ocean environment
- Introduction to CPR, AED, and minor First Aid protocols
- Focus is on self-rescue, buddy accountability, and water awareness
- Build endurance in the water
- Learn snorkeling and marine awareness
- Introduction to citizen science, conservation, and sustainability
- Focus is to use gear properly and respect ocean environment
- Build passion for the natural world under the water
Whats my next step after registering?
Please call or use your online code to sign up for our Jr. Water Safety or Jr. Snorkeling Sessions.
Essentials to Bring:
- Reusable Water Bottle
- Sack Lunch (Preferably reusable)
- Rash guard or Wetsuit
- Mask, Snorkel, Water Shoes, and Fins
- Extra Swim Goggles (just in case)
- Rain jacket
**Age groups are scheduled on alternating weeks.**
**Please note that different days of the week will be at different locations.**
JR. WATER SAFETY – (ages 8-11)
- 1st Session – June 6, 7, 9, & 10
- 2nd Session – June 20, 21, 23, & 24
JR. WATER SAFETY – (ages 12-15)
- 1st Session – June 13, 14, 16, & 17
- 2nd Session – June 27, 28, 30, & July 1
JR. SNORKELING – (ages 8-11)
- 1st Session – July 5, 6, 7, & 8 (this week will be changed to Tues – Fri because July 4th is on a Monday)
- 2nd Session – July 18, 19, 21, & 22
JR. SNORKELING – (ages 12-15)
- 1st Session – July 11, 12, 14, & 15
- 2nd Session – July 25, 26, 28, & 29